Data is said to be growing at an average rate of 30% year-on-year and 9 out of 10 organisations have an issue with backup.
Protect your organisation for less with Vigo's fully automated data backups.
Data is the beating heart of most modern businesses, so efficient, accessible and secure handling of your data is more crucial than ever. But managing your backups in-house can be complicated, time consuming and costly – particularly if human error leads to a mishap.
With traditional tape backups becoming more obsolete every day, you need the confidence that your backups can be processed easily, and restored instantly. Automated cloud backups from Vigo are ideal from a practical and financial point of view. You’ll only wish you made the switch sooner.
The continual rise of ever-more sophisticated cybercrime means that simple things like browsing the internet and opening emails can leave your business under threat of a malicious IT attack.
Untrustworthy websites and dubious attachments can unleash all manner of worms, viruses, malware and more into your system:
Total malware programs detected has tripled in the last 24 months
SMEs tend to have poor awareness of IT threats and underestimate them more than bigger organisations; a recent industry survey showed three-quarters of SMEs thought they were too small to be targeted, making them easy pickings for cyber criminals. In fact, statistics show that 3 out of 4 SMEs have experienced an online security breach.
Ransomware attacks (data being held hostage) has risen ten-fold in 30 months
Without a robust antivirus system in place, a malicious threat could damage your hardware, delete critical files, steal customer information and corrupt software; not to mention the time and cost it takes to recover, plus the often irreversible damage to your reputation.
Software & hardware support
One call to our technical support team for all your business needs.
Let Vigo get you back to business within a guaranteed timeframe when you have an IT issue.
You have a specific list of software and IT hardware you want supported, when there's a problem, simply book a call to resolve issues. Importantly, total reassurance and confidence are provided from a Service Level Agreement and a fixed overhead competitively priced to match your needs.
Software and hardware IT support gives you break-fix help and support from the experts when you have an IT problem. It also gives you reassurance that when there's an IT issue, you have a contracted team you can call.
- You have a problem - book a call.
- Make as many calls as you want.
- Cost covers IT support for all listed software and hardware.
- Can include parts and labour for repair under agreement.
- Can cover peripheral hardware i.e. switches, firewalls etc.
- Has Service Level Agreements for each item of IT – 2, 4, 8 hours, next day and 24 hours.
- Upgrade to fully managed IT support at any time.
- Fixed price.
"We needed to implement quickly, and with Vigo’s team involved they managed the whole process in 2 weeks, along with taking over the management of our IT infrastructure. We have increased payloads and reduced planning times, well done Vigo."
Mike Phillips - MD, Ralph Davies International
Windows 7 and Server 2008 End of Life (EOL)
"Now is the right time to modernise and make sure that your infrastructure is as reliable as you are. With the 14th January fast approaching we'll make sure that your systems are dependable, secure and delivering a great experience to allow your business to thrive."
Jack Skidmore - MSP & IT Manager, Vigo
Vigo can help your business take the steps to upgrade your IT systems.
With an upgraded server and our support package you will have peace of mind your business is protected from the risks of running an end of life operating system.
What does EOL mean?
When the EOL date arrives you will still be able to use Windows 7 but Microsoft will no longer offer support, and they will stop doing security updates. Windows Server 2008 will also reach end of life. Upgrading your server will take more time than upgrading your operating system, so it's crucial you start planning now.
What are the risks of not upgrading?
- Security vulnerability - With EOL software, patches, bug fixes, and security upgrades automatically stop. As a result, security is totally compromised
- Incompatible software – When using an EOL OS, you can’t use the latest apps or upgrade to the newest versions of your software. You’ll be forced to hold onto legacy applications and you’ll not have the latest features and developments. You’ll run into problems with system interoperability, reducing efficiency and forcing you to use insecure, outdated methods.
- Poor performance & reliability - Older software is less efficient; you’ll almost certainly be able to save time with a software upgrade.
- Legal & regulatory - Data loss and exposure of corporate and personal data can have a tremendous impact on a business. The cost in fines for data compromises could cripple even the largest businesses.
- Costs - Not buying the latest OS or software might initially look like a cost saving but the cost of one system failure will massively outweigh any savings made.
Speak to our IT Professionals to discuss how we can help you build a better IT solution and ensure that you’re secure.
Get in touch
Protect your business with our fully automated data backups, antivirus systems and software and hardware IT support.